View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:42 PM
popasmurfn25
Regular 'Geeker

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
I'm guessing it's only in store...the memo is for ASCs which stands for Authorized Service Center. I've seen a few posts where people have called sprint and they had no idea what they were talking about...good luck!

Yeah but the ASCs are dumb as FuK sorry but its true the 2 stores i went into the store managers both told me that all they can do is give me a brand new touch pro i said Your not listening to me look at your policy and they still acted really ignorant and i think its not fair that the tech hard resets then only plays with your phone for like 20 minutes, i told them i need my phone so if you plan on keeping and using it like i use it then give me a dummy so you can see im not bullshihhing you.

"No sorry we now our policy and that memo you have isnt the whole memo we can give you a brand new touch pro 2 and thats final"

I gave a shout out to all the customers in the store to check out ppcgeeks and get the real inside scoop on how sprint wants to get a way with whatever they can. Like i said before their corporate ordered them to do this for thier customers they shouldnt have shut me out like that.

I had the right to refuse the TP if they offered it, then they have to suggest to me next phone off the wel list, still denied it stating they could only switch me out for a touch pro!

Last edited by popasmurfn25; 10-11-2009 at 10:44 PM.