View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:18 PM
smiznith
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormygal_indy View Post
smiznith ... on the notification that won't clear, is it on txt? There was a fixunreadcount file a buddy of mine used before. And I know I've seen a registry edit floating around somewhere too.

As for the taskbar, I'd be as puzzled as you unfortunately. I gave up on 6.5.1 builds. I assume you've tried with No Top curtain both true and false? The m6 icons in the kitchen should be compatible with 6.5.1, maybe it's a compatibility issue?

Another thought, maybe just try a fresh unzip of the kitchen and start from scratch? Different scenario, but that's what I ended up doing last night and my build is in better shape finally.
yea there is a lot more to 6.5.1 than expected. ive tried all the simple routes.. its more so editing the .tsk and some other tweaks to the UI that i cant figure out. A few people i know cant either. Oh well, i think i may give up until someone makes a program to edit it.

ill have to search for the reg tweak that removes the icons. and yes its when i receive a text, it just stays there, then eventually goes away. very odd..