View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
bsweetness
PPCGeeks Regular

bsweetness is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alltel HTC Touch (Vogue) F/S

I have a Alltel HTC Touch (Vogue) for sale in excellent working condition. It was only in use for about 6 months before I made a switch to a different phone. The screen is in perfect condition with no scratches. A screen protector has always been used. The silver border near the stylus has worn away slightly (see picture 4). The back shows some minor wear, including a slight discoloration along one side (see picture 5). Everything on the phone is in perfect working order.

The phone is running Windows Mobile 6.1 (stock rom) and comes with all of the manufacturer's accessories (original packaging, wall charger, mini USB cable, 3.5 audio converter, two spliced usb converters, HTC branded leather case, OEM 1100mAh battery, usb headphones, manuals, CD, stylus) plus the following:

1 additional OEM 1100mAh battery
1 2000mAh extended battery
1 2500mAh extended battery
Rubberized black extended battery door (I believe the extended battery door was made for the GSM version of the phone, so it's just a tiny bit too short at the bottom. But it does attach securely without any problems. Fits with both extended batteries.)
2 additional styluses (for a total of three)
1 2 gb MicroSD card

Clear ESN.

Asking $85 shipped (with Delivery Confirmation) in the US. Payment via PayPal.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited by bsweetness; 12-13-2009 at 10:39 AM.