View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 03:26 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
someone asked this before but (to be quite honest) i don't know the release dates of them all.
however, i don't think that the release date really matters because the software you flash changes how the hardware radio in your phone acts. it doesn't fix or add anything that a previous radio didn't have... (someone could get better results in their area with the oldest radio than with the newest)

I completely agree. The names and versions of these radios are not region or carrier specific. In my instance, I use Telus 1.04.05V in the bay area (Northern California) on the Sprint carrier. There's a post somewhere in PPCGEEKS that poeple have listed the radios they've used in the their areas but I can't seem to find it in the threads anymore.

I think i went through 7 radios in 7 weeks before sticking to the TELUS ( I was getting tired of tracking results ) You just have to be patient...