Vudugan
PPCGeeks Regular

Vudugan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen protector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
I have never actually used the phone without a screen protector and I'm wondering if anyone out there doesn't use one? Is the screen response better without one?

Thanks for the input

I'm getting a refurished omnia on tuesday (stupid holiday weekend), there is a part of the screen on the left that wont respond. I'm wondering if the screen response will be better with a referbished Omnia, either way I cant type in landscape and it irritates me.
Hey Gk, I just ventured the same issues with the left bottom of the screen and got my new/used this past Tues. I had the Zagg on my other Omnia and I have to say although it was VERY good protection, it sucked when it came down to scrolling. Zagg protectors have a "tacky" stuttering feel to them as u try to slide your finger across them and its not just my opinion, google it!!

I just ordered ClearTouch Anti-Glare, Samsung Omnia i910 from Boxwave and hope to recieve tomorrow or Tues. and I can give you my take on that once applied.

But since I haven't had a screen protector on the new one, not even the film that they ship with, I have noticed it to be way more touch sensitive and its been a better experience. But yes if it was to get a scratch, I would be kicking myself in the arse for not protecting it.

Ain't she sweet?!
This post has been thanked 1 times.