View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 12:03 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a screen protector included with the phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwampus View Post
I've used the zagg ones in the past, with soapy water, but they're just not as good. They might be more durable, but they have a sorta orange-peel texture and why expose yr device to water if you don't have to?
I agree 100%, the zagg ones in particular suck big time IMHO (I had one on an old xv6800 for about a week before I took it off in & threw it away) although the stuff works fine for full body protection.

Although I have used the water/soap method with good results, all I use now are the Boxwave/Brando savers which are much easier to apply bubble & dust free, don't need water & don't ruin the TF3D screen feel like the zagg cr@p

~John