Thread: Need to vent!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 02:13 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need to vent!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Dude, you need to chill out. First this is the right "FORUM" to vent just not the right thread or area......http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Second who are you to sit here and tell some this forum is not the place for you to vent? This isn't the first thread here about venting and most likely not the last in the TP2 section. You kno seems like a lot of people here lately are either mad or angry. Looking at a lot of post, seems like this anger is toward the NEWER MEMBERS. Just my 2 cents
not necessarily newer members I think, I believe its newer members who do not read the forum rules before posting, that's frustrating, and people who do not search before they post, they annoy us over at hofo too.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME