Old 11-15-2007, 01:37 PM
ponicg
PPCGeeks Regular

ponicg is keeping up the good workponicg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
dude, that's uncalled for. Some of us haven't even had a moment to respond to the questions some folks ask... at least he took a second to write something!

Excuse me? It's absolutely called for. No answer would have been better than the post he made. He basically told me "no, stfu noob," on something that would take him a half-second to do. Not only that, but read the post he made. It was pretty uncool and uncalled for... I'm not a jerk, a jackass, or an idiot. I have no problem helping to beta(alpha?) test this ROM - I'd love to help, but now I wonder if I should. You guys want to encourage cooperation, etc, in this forum but yet your lead developer can't even be bother to be polite to a new poster? If nobody responded to my question - fine - I wouldn't post it a second time. I know forum etiquette. What "habit" was sfaure03 unable to get into? The habit of fostering cooperation, or the habit of answering questions he thinks are unrelated to the ROM? Believe it or not, a side-effect of the changed BT Stack might be to fix that issue... but why would you want to advertise a second fix when sfaure03 here thinks that his reason for hacking the ROM is the only one there is?

/rant