View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:15 AM
j_mee_5
PPCGeeks Regular

j_mee_5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool How to add contects back to ur phone FAST with out using blue tooth or any thing.

if you guys are like me i had to hard reset my phone so many times bc of the 6800 up grade and then you had to degrade it back to the old version and every time you that you lose all the phone numbers on your 6800 right.well i figure some thing out bc i had to hard reset my phone so many times.bc before i had to type my phone book back in one by one or use blue tooth to send it one by one back to my phone.and some times i just lost some numbers because i dont have it writing down any where.

well here is a faster ways for you guys. if you guys dont have msn ( just go Down load it from windows or type in MSN in yahoo or something.and just down load it the version i have is the newest one WINDOW LIVE MSN. but you do need to have a hot mail account 1st so get one its just a free email account dont worry you dont ever have to use it just get it for this oky ) or if you guys do have msn you guys can do this.

when adding a new phone # add it in as WINDOW LIVE.

type in the info as u wish ( dont warry dont need to add the IM or email )

after that it will ask you do you want to add it to your WINDOWS LIVE account MESSENGER.

click yes on the bottum left hand corner.

then you will see a box that say connecting to the internet.

once you guys did all that logg on to your msn account on your phone and once you are log on log back off.

then logg on to msn on your desk top or lap top and you will see that you guys have all the names on your phone on your msn account.

so next time when you hard reset your phone and lose every thing you wont have to use blue tooth to send the phone #s over or type it one by one.

just log into msn on ur phone and it will ask you do you want to add the contacts to you phone from msn just click YES

and boom there you go all the phone #s back on your phone FAST..!!!!!!!!!

PS

no when you log off msn on your phone the phone #s will stay in your phone.

and no you dont have to log in msn and log off msn every time you add a new content. you guys can do it once you type in all your phone #s to your phone then log on msn on your phone.

if you guys have any question just email me i try to help ya out.