View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 09:55 AM
lennysh
Regular 'Geeker

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgood View Post
after building my ROM with the kitchen and upgrading my phone it installs fine and i set it up fine. but once the today screen loads up if freezes after a couple seconds and never becomes unfrozen. soft or hard resets and the problem still occurs. anyone know the solution? thanks!

edit: wanted to add that safe mode runs fine, so its gotta be something with a today plug-in, i'd guess.
Also, did you happen to install the HTC X Button App? If so, for me, there is alway's a freeze at boot. But usually after letting it sit for a minute ot two, it unfreezes... It's mainly the today part of that program that does this. Which can be disabled after it boots..

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team

Last edited by lennysh; 11-15-2007 at 09:59 AM.