PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bstan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I told verizon I want to cancel and go with AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzwdts View Post
Dude, Windows Mobile 6.5 literally JUST came out two days ago. Do you remember how long we waited for the official 6.1 releases for the Titan and Vogue? I think you're being a little ridiculous by calling and threatening to cancel over a firmware update. It's not like this is the BlackBerry Storm which launched in a barely usable form. Take some downers and chill out, man.

The Touch Pro2 is getting Windows Mobile 6.5, just sit tight and calm down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
are you serious!!!!!!!!!

you should have gone for the imagio man,and stop crying for a rom update!

now you are gsm and wont find much rom support for it in here.....

ok i got it
if you decide to switch back call at%t and tell them that you went to ppcgeeks and didnt found much support for the gsm model, and custom rom are a big thing for you, and you are dissapointed and wanna switch to verizon and see what they said..

hahaha dont flame me ! pliz
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i find it odd you expected a credit for that? so youre suggesting they credit every single tp2 owner? or just because you decided to cry and everyone else sucked it up, that you deserve a credit?

Wow I think some of you guys are taking this a little to seriously. This was an exercise in curiosity to try and determine when VZW is planning on releasing an update.

When the iPhone was released VZW called me at least three times asking me to renew my contract with a free month to not switch to the iPhone. So yes, I expected them to make some sort of other offer because they have no answer about WM6.5.