View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:44 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Snap Case for Sprint TP2 Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
Do not buy Sprint labeled cases from Nakedcellphone. The holes are on the right side and need to be on the left for the proximity sensor to be functional. I e-mailed NCF about this and they told me there is no such thing on the Sprint version and the screen "does not turn off during calls like the iphone." Needless to say I am in the middle of trying to get a refund. They will be getting appropriate feedback once I get my money back. With that being said, the Verizon version should work and be fully functional on the Sprint TP2.
That is completely correct I tested it today, proximity sensor is the same part as the small LED light so its on the left on sprint models.