View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:05 PM
yachtspecco
PPCGeeks Regular

yachtspecco is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This is a question for potential buyers of sprint TP2s addressed to current owner

Wow, This is not the experience I had. I asked the local store when they might get a TP-2 and they said one of their guys was supposed to be an "advocate" and receive one. No plans to stock them. I checked back a week later and they still hadn't seen one but told me that the Redmond Sprint store (yes the hometown of Microsoft) had them in stock. I had reason to be in the neighborhood so I stopped in and met the nicest most knowledgeable store sales gal I had ever encountered. I had my TP-2 the next day for $319 with 2 year committment and rebate. (I was out of contract) Since that time I have sold my TP on Ebay for $200 and contacted her about "Verizon Price Match". She just credited my acct. $150 today. I truly found a great source and service through Sprint in her and I plan to refer business to her besides my own. Oh and she also set me up with 25% discounts on my plan and add ons. I'm going to call her tomorrow and ask if she wants me to publish her name on this board. It pays to find a winner and do right by them.