View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 09:58 PM
homamk
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

homamk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IV HAD IT! anything you guys suggest?

well that sounds very good that they will do that but i doubt that it will work out for me. cause im on my first tp. since custom roms i never had to take it to them. but if it does work out i guess ill flash the stock back on and start showing up there more offten with problems! as for the battery. yea it sucks i dono what to do. i realy like NFS rom. what are those ACTIVESYN killer and those few tweaks you have on your phone? do they really help? any other suggestions or tweaks that might help. thanks everyone!

OH And one more thing. i wanted a taskbar (wm 6.5) that looks like energys rom cause that taskbar looks sick. and i found one that looks like it here in CUSTOM TASKBARS and downloaded it along with sdkerts or whatever its called and the battery icon SUCKS cause its just digits not like a battery icon with percent. its like 100 90 80.. ECT. and i downloaded nuebattery thats supposed to make it by 1 increments and all it says now its 0% battery when its really like 90. so i uninstalled that and it goes back to 10 increments. any suggestions on that, or a taskbar from energy with a percentage that works.

THANKS GUYS!