View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 02:26 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Not that my friend needs it but I thought I'd back up Threefaces here. To anyone having quirky issues (powerdowns, random resets) whenever you do the Stock Flashdance, but especially with a new ROM pending, follow Threfaces advice (in his guide) and spend some time in the stock ROM checking basic functions and ruling out your issue. If everything checks out, then flash to custom. This'll make it easier to narrow down the source of any issues later.
Just food for thought...man, I'm hungry!

Edit:Took out info about Reply All-thanks Dave!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-08-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: clarity