View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:02 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
I've been using energy rom for the past couple months, and i personally have no problems with it. However, i flashed my friend's phone and she keeps having the same recurring problems. The problem is that her phone will either hard reset itself over night, it will delete all her contacts and text messages, or the phone radio will just completely stop working. sometimes it's a combination of all the problems at once. And a few days ago, my wife's phone started hard resetting itself. The funny part is that both phones have the same exact software loaded as my phone, but i haven't had a single problem.

So this morning i reflashed my wife's phone because it hard reset itself again last night, and i started reinstalling her software (just pocket uno and panoramic background). I was about to restore her contacts. I had to stop because she got a phone call. When she gave me the phone back, the battery dropped out. After i rebooted the phone, i noticed that the radio, once again, stopped working. Wifi and bluetooth worked, but the phone radio didn't. I did a soft reset and now the radio is fine. Can anybody help with this problem? I heard about other people have random hard reset problems with this Rom, but this is just getting rediculous.
Simple stuff. Flash a stock rom, hard reset, then flash back to the custom ROM, hard reset. Should fix the problem of the device hard resetting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.