View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:01 PM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Touch Pro (115 shipped)

hey guys selling another one for my buddy, the pics arent the greatest but here is my honest opinion on the phones condition.

the phone has a slight scratch below the sprint sign that IS NOT on the screen and DOES NOT effect the screen presses in any way.

the chrome from a drop has some signs of wear and was an original one with the recall for the chrome issues. (not bad cracking just hairline in unnoticeable areas. (mostly on the bottom, some on top right and lower left.)

other than the above mentioned the phone works great and doesnt have a flaw. it is still locked and hasnt been flashed to a custom rom even. (i will do that upon request)

the phone comes with all the original accessories which is the charger, usb cord, holster, manual, and extra stylus.

phone will come with a total of 2 batteries so you will always have one extra at your exposal.

THE ESN NUMBERS ARE CLEAN AND PHONE IS READY FOR ACTIVATION

any further questions feel free to ask and looking to get 115 shipped so this is priced to sell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0051.jpg (587.3 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0052.jpg (601.6 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0053.jpg (667.6 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAG0054.jpg (522.5 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!