View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 07:49 PM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: sprint htc touch unlock for cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRTMWA View Post
How would you recommend I go about getting CricKet on my phone over the phone with a CricKet Wireless employee, do I need to tell them that I need a new number/service for an unlocked HTC Touch Pro 2 or do I just play it off like I have a CricKet phone? How exactly did you do it for your two Touch Pro's?
When you call, tell them you have a moto razor v3c fully flashed to cricket. If you tell them you have a pda of any kind, the liklyhood of them suspending internet and mms on your account is high. Then neither will work. They will tell you that wap/mms won't work on your device and kill that feature for you. You give them the esn, and tell them its a rzr, on your account it is labeled as UPE (user provided equipment) and they don't have an index of all the esn like sprint does, so they will assume it is what you tell them it is.