View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 06:48 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Touch Pro 2 and Wifi Router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
I'm wanting to do the trial version of WMWiFi Router, and have downloaded the file. I read their requirements which indicate that the device must have "Internet Sharing" installed.

I have a standard Verizon Touch Pro 2 - does this have Internet Sharing installed, or do I need to download/install some other files before trying out WMWiFi Router? If so, where do I get the file? Is any of this on the CD's that came with my TP2? I've not even opened them up at this point.

Thanks!
its already installed on your phone. use away on the trial version.
This post has been thanked 1 times.