Thread: I still use 6.1
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 05:48 PM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: I still use 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
you mean as opposed to 6.5 which is ALWAYS pokey and crashing?
Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you here...When I hear stock I think of the bloated carrier roms not 6.1. If thats what you mean then I agree custom is the way to go. But that doesn't mean you can't make your own custom 6.1 ROM. I use Calks Kitchen and 21055. If you want a good idea of which is more stable (6.1 or 6.5) just look at the last 10 pages of his kitchen thread and it will be quite apparent which OS has the most issues.
yes, by "stock" i mean the carrier's roms. anything else is a custom rom, be it 6.1, 6.5, or 6.5.1...