View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 05:47 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update - MS My Phone

I had the issue but then I uninstalled the update that I installed over the cooked version, soft reset, then ran the cooked version and it told me it had to update and it did and all is fine and working now. So idf you did install My Phone over a cooked version, uninstall it and then update it through the cooked version.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.