View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:56 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMZ View Post
lol, listen to yourselves,

i'm not a hater, but
maybe u should make ur own rom
lets see how superb urs is
Why even bother to post a lame a$$ post
don't come into NRG's house and light a match

the world does not simply revolve around positive feedback only. Negative feedback helps to maintain stability in a system in spite of external changes. like it or not its how the world turns.

fyi, it was simply my opinion. and i did not flame anyone.

i dont want your help, as i have moved on. but here is a quick list of annoyances off the top of my head.

cooked in screen rotation program doesnt work because of the stylus sensor not working.
run arounds to get programs/games to work correctly
auto dim setting doesnt stay checked.
phone just pops up randomly and starts dialing the last number that was dialed
camera video mode gives me a black screen id say 80% of the time
camera has big time issues with saving in landscape
several times i have had random soft resets.
randomly puts itself in airplain mode.

i flashed three times, ruling out a bad flash and other roms do not have these issues with my device so it is not busted.
How is popping in and saying this rom sucks have any constructive elements at all to your post?
All your post had to say was bashing.
All the problems you posted are things that I have never had a problem with.
( Except the Stylus problem )

So maybe in your all mighty criticizing you just had a bad flash from the start.
But to be honest with an attitude like yours, you are probably better off using someones else's rom anyway.
After all their roms are better anyway!

Hope you enjoy the other guys roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.