View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:00 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: TP2/imagio questions

if it is possible to live without the keyboard then i would say imagio all the way. you will lose the straight talk which is a feature i use almost everyday but i could live without the beautiful speakerphone if my phone would only be half the size. but do realize its going to be awhile before you reach enough donations to get an unlocker because thats the only cdma diamond 2 version so you will be running stock rom forever.