View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:31 AM
fuuup
Regular 'Geeker

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Seidio stuff Coming Soon :)

There was a really big deal a while back regarding seidio's slim high capacity batteries (the ones that fit with the stock battery cover). I think it was over in the original Touch/Vogue forum. At first people were claiming that the battery life was amazing and a huge improvement, but then someone suggested that it might just be a placebo effect since no one had any hard data, and seidio couldnt provide any information on testing other than "we've tested these batteries, they work much better"....

The board members ended up doing several tests and discovered that the seidio batteries that were rated 200mwh higher than the stock batteries were actually providing LESS battery life when compared to the stock batteries.

I love their innocases and clip-holsters (not really a fan of the innocase/clip-holster combo since the holster in the combo is not rubber coated), but as for the slim direct replacement higher capacity batteries... I'd recommend that you steer clear... or at least read up on them over at the vogue forum before jumping in.

Last edited by fuuup; 10-07-2009 at 04:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.