View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 05:13 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeston View Post
Right. I have looked with a light, there are definitely no words on the screen. When I do a hard reset the backlight does light up and I can see everything fine. If I can figure out how to get to the bootloader, I can reflash back to a working ROM, but from what I've tried there isn't a way to get there.
Are you using the power, record button and reset button simultaneously to try and enter bootloader? I know this is a dumb question but I am just trying to throw things out because sometimes it's the simple that is being missed. I hope that is the case because this is a problem I have not had.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>