View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 10:29 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Microsoft's Project Pink is almost dead

The "pink" project was probably less than 1% of what MS has in the works, so it's not really gonna hurt them for it to go away, and judging from the phones that the "pink" team designed it may actually be a good thing for them if it went away. All microsoft really has to do to be successful in the phone market is add a phone to their new Zune HD. Considering the pink project existed before Zune HD, I think they may have realized this and I would bet money (not much though) that well see something along the lines of a zPhone soon to be a direct competitor to the iPhone.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28