twostep
PPCGeeks Regular

twostep is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where do they hire these people from

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
while were on the topic of crappy tech employees.. i was in a best buy the other day to get a zune hd and i saw they had like 20 zune HDs (previously sold out there) in their glass cabinet. They were the 16gb model and i was looking for the 32gb, so i decided to ask to make sure. So went up to the salesman and asked "do you have any zune HDs in stock" and the guy says, "no, we don't have any zune HDs... they aren't selling too well so we don't get any." I'm like "huh, the shhh is sold out everywhere and isn't that the zune hd right there?" then he tried to tell me those arent it. I simply said, "i suggest you read the box then turned around and left."

He obviously had no idea that a new zune was out and the hype surrounding it. He works in that specific music station, so there's no excuse for him to not know about it after a week and a half of it being out. It's not like i live in the mountains, i'm in a tourist capital where everybody would be looking for it.
that's exactly how it is here in FL. i swear i have applied at be$t buy a million times, knowing i'd be more knowledgeable than most of the high schoolers they seem to have working. granted, its probably not the best place to work, but at least i could be geeky and not feel out of place.