View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:30 PM
strra
the World Watcher
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Can we have ship/release dates for the radios in the first post? I noticed the thread title has changed to 'Aug 4', but I cant tell (without reading the thread) which was released when.
someone asked this before but (to be quite honest) i don't know the release dates of them all.
however, i don't think that the release date really matters because the software you flash changes how the hardware radio in your phone acts. it doesn't fix or add anything that a previous radio didn't have... (someone could get better results in their area with the oldest radio than with the newest)