View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 is here, where is the upgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny32 View Post
And yet Microsoft has repeatedly named specific carriers that will have WM 6.5 phones on Oct 6 for their coordinated launch.
And, but, so, therefore?! If you're going to read and watch the news, make a point of reading and watching ALL of it. Yes, carriers are going to be announcing NEW PHONES (like the Leo and others) that will have 6.5 from the word GO, but nobody has targeted release dates for ROM updates. Yet... and until you have a link from HTC or Microsoft to contradict me...

I'm right, you're wrong, so let's just sing a happy song and move along!

*giggle* I'm going to be especially amused when the same group of people with expectations of it being released today are reposting new threads complaining that we were lied to.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 10-06-2009 at 08:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.