View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 08:29 PM
xpsworm
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

xpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to get iGo8 run on TP2 with TTS enable and 2009 NA Maps (step by step guide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Xpsworm, thank you for all your work. I noticed that in the new sys.txt, you have "GX" set for the driver parameter, as opposed to 'GDI' which was used in your original sys.txt. Any particular reason for the change? Also, the first post recommends and links to the newer (1.1.25.2a) DimKa skin. But in the second post, you state:

Note: this sys.txt is for Dimka(w) 1.1.24.2(a) _ Tomsoft SKIN only

Im thinking its a typo since you linked to the same file anyway. Its trivial, but still possibly confusing for some. And since you referenced Ender519's post, but excluded some of his tips, can you comment on wether or not this is necessary:

[tts]
tts_buffer=131072
tts_logics=3

Thanks again.
Thanks for those, I corrected the typos. For the Driver, I think we should stick to DGI for all HTC devices, I will correct it. However, if you want to improve your graphic, you should check this post
Regarding the tts_buffer and tts_logics, I think those don't work with my TTS package, more tests to run

Don't forget to click
This post has been thanked 1 times.