View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 07:24 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Insurance or not????

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
I have sprint and i say the same i do not wan that 8$ per month when if something goes wrong not my faulkt they replace it free anyway for 1` year.

Plus the 100$ i agree take care of it and noway you can lose as long as it is not your fault they replace it free at the sprint store for 1 year.
I agree, if you say nothing will happen to your phone that you caused then i say the insurance is useless also. But I tend to think anything can happen, and only paying $100 for losing my phone or dropping it in water is definitely something i don't mind paying $7 for. Our insurance is $7 not 8, not that that makes a difference.