View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 05:26 PM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW TP2 - No Warning When Battery Is Low?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLCPhoto View Post
Interesting - I do have Voice Command enabled on my phone, so that may be what I do get the Voice Alert, but not the other audible alerts.

I use my Bluetooth Headset while driving, and have been assuming I need Voice Command enabled in order to make calls using the headset, leaving the phone in my pocket. If that's not the case, let me know.
You can leave VC enabled but disable certain options within the VC settings. I *think* the one for system even notifications is called "Status". You can try unchecking this or select "Status" and then click the notifications button off to the right. From there you can choose to have it announce through the bluetooth AND the speaker.