View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:34 PM
starcastic
N00b

starcastic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price! (May not work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
"I discussed it at length with three reps in succession who all at my direction were able to find the upcoming promo in the system, SEE the price but werent able to sell it at that price to me even two days in advance."

AND that quote is utter BS i do not care if you claim to have talked to 100 reps in a row that never happened.I know this for FACT! but go ahead and make all the claims you want.
Some people really need less free time. You can go on about what you "know for a FACT" but ya don't. Here's a lil fact I learned long ago and often remind my employees of..."whether you honestly believe something or not makes about zero difference when it comes to whether or not its actually true."

SO, yeah. I talked to three sup's in succession. they were "unsure how I found out about the offer", one was cranky that he'd "just bought this himself for 329" give or take, but all agreed that to apply the coming-in-two-days price wasnt possible in the sense that they cant just change the prices themselves and the amount of credits that it would take to adjust 549 down to 199/no rebate was prohibitive to do immediately and approving that adjustment would take a day or two to process so I'd be just as well off to call back and order in two days.

So I did. I ordered the handset. I got it 20 hours later. You can go on about what you "know", but all I really care about is that I've the phone in my hand, Sprint stood by a reps word for a change (even after further clarification of the policy meant it wasn't applicable to everyone), and by virtue of that action impressed me enough that I felt my business was valued for a change.

It seems to mean an awful lot for ya to derail this thread, whether thats real satisfying to ya or not isnt MY problem, I'm just here to post a (for once positive) Sprint experience and NOT to concern myself with people who swear they magically know just what happened during my *2 conversation. I did my part. Good luck everyone else. With T-Mobile running the TP2 FREE with contract promo up til yesterdayish there's still the potential for more leverage and deals in the future.

Last edited by starcastic; 10-05-2009 at 04:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.