View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 08:45 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Matrix Wireless View Post
Let me explain the problem in better detail.

1. I have 3 different arcsoft MMS cabs.
2. When I install any of these it shows up default in the servers & in those settings it shows Sprints settings. Which they are greyed out so they cant be changed. I have added another server but it doesnt work because it doesnt activate the data connection or anything.
3. I know my settings very well & its worked in almost all ROMs except those I see with default showing with sprint settings. This is not the only ROM that does the same thing.

So plz remove any sprint tracings from this ROM & also this is a customized GSM ROM plz remove all GSM settings from the ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
+3 on the removal cab covered by whotahn and shaolin. I thought recommending Threefaces guide would've helped since it tells you to run that removal cab EVEN for Sprint users. Sorry that didnt help. Not sure if the Verizon MMS that shaolin recommended will work with USC or not but here is another thread for your reading pleasure that specifically mentinons an Arcsoft cab for USC. Of course no cab will work properly without the removal cab.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=11375

Not saying you are but...plz remove all aspects of future posts that could be construed as demanding or ungrateful.