View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Matrix Wireless View Post
Let me explain the problem in better detail.

1. I have 3 different arcsoft MMS cabs.
2. When I install any of these it shows up default in the servers & in those settings it shows Sprints settings. Which they are greyed out so they cant be changed. I have added another server but it doesnt work because it doesnt activate the data connection or anything.
3. I know my settings very well & its worked in almost all ROMs except those I see with default showing with sprint settings. This is not the only ROM that does the same thing.

So plz remove any sprint tracings from this ROM & also this is a customized GSM ROM plz remove all GSM settings from the ROM.
Dude, have you ran the Remove arcsoft/Picture mail cab? I am on Alltel to send and receive MMS with no issues I had to run the removal cab(posted 1,000,000 times in this thread), install my dcd carrier cab (NRG has links to them in the first few posts), and then the alltel arcsoft cab. Works like a champ for me and many others that frequent this thread.

I have ran other custom ROMs that don't require the use of the removal cab or the carrier cab BUT.....those ROMS all had 100 other things that couldn't match up to the NRG!!! There are several regulars users on here that are on US Southern, Alltel, Sprint, VZW & others and we are having no issues. We found the fix information, applied it and started sending MMS with the best VGA ROM out there by the best Chef out there who delivers exactly what he advertises!