View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 04:30 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I hated to do a hard reset but all is well now. Thanks for the help. BTW, is there an easier way to reinstall all the apps i prefer? Possibly one that will automate the process of selecting files i want to reinstall?
As you can see Sashimi is the way to go, sorry if I wasnt clear in my earlier posts. Glad you got things cleared up. If you didnt the first time, always hard reset before a flash. Thanks root and Three for the Sashimi backup