View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 08:47 AM
lefty11
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price! (May not work)

well I think I would try the "every time I call I will get transferred to this department" threat out. Sounds like you got connected with one of the people i referred to earlier . If I was guessing I would guess they were located in New York. Almost every time I speak with someone at Sprint I ask where they are located and invariably the rude ones always seem to be located in New York.(compared to KC, Nova Scotia, California, and Arizona) I am sure they are not the rule but the exception, before anyone gets upset. Honestly , though, it does really seem that way. It could have something to do with management techniques at a particular locale. I would just call in for the heck of it and test what they told you, Ask them where they are located. I think you might really want to try the Ecare email route in your case . The SERO plans are nice I admit, but once you get to a certain number of lines and features, things even out with regular plan and coroporate discounts. I know I figured mine out and the difference was negligible so I keep my Simply Everything Plan and discount.Big difference is when I call in my plan looks normal and it looks high dollar due to 5 lines. This usually gets the " wow, you do pay a lot , Mr. Doe" response. I guess they do not automatically see the 25 percent discount I get when it pulls up.You are quite correct about Verizon's attitude. I cancelled out of a contract with them and gladly paid cancellation fees to come back to Sprint. told them I was going to and they made zero effort to keep me as a customer. Their network was no better in my particular area, and while Sprint customer service can really suck compared to Verizons reps answering phones quickly , at least there seems to be some wiggle room. Just not when I speak to anyone from New York.I would call them just to see if my calls truly get routd to same place as i doubt it very seriously since you cannot even get them to connect or know how to connect you to the same person you were speaking with 5 minutes before you get transferred and disconnected with.

Last edited by lefty11; 10-04-2009 at 08:52 AM.