View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:56 AM
stormygal_indy
PPCGeeks Regular

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorM View Post
Thank you for all your help. After all tries, none worked. I think it has to do with the 6.5.1 version. Almost all my programs do not work properly because of the lower menu. Example, Sling media Player, all the menus are covered and I can not get any to show up to select landscape or the remote control. So, I am going to flash a ROM with 6.5 version. Could you tell me which one I should flash? The first page has 4 roms so I need the 6.5. Could you please direct me to the correct version. Thanks again.
I'm a Sling user too and had to give up on the 6.5.1 builds for the same reason you mentioned. I used the kitchen, snagged the appropriate SYS from Calk's downloads and built a rom with 23017--Sling is OK there. [Someone earlier posted that all 23* builds after 23017 are 6.5.1 with the new user interface] If you wanted to download the kitchen and the SYS to build one, I'd be happy to answer questions/help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.