DoctorM
N00b

DoctorM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
couple things. the screen being cut off is not uncommon. it's often because the sip is stuck on the screen but you can't see it. Open file explorer and when the little keyboard icon appears, tap it. the keyboard will open then tap again to minimize. the half screen will dissappear Also check out this post since you have flashed shipped before flashing this rom. You may want to look into the internal storage and what files are on there that should be removed. here's the thread, question 2: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=4
good luck.

edit: the cutoff you are probably referring to I have noticed as well using jbed. it happens occassionally for me as well. I don't have any idea how to fix this.
Thank you for all your help. After all tries, none worked. I think it has to do with the 6.5.1 version. Almost all my programs do not work properly because of the lower menu. Example, Sling media Player, all the menus are covered and I can not get any to show up to select landscape or the remote control. So, I am going to flash a ROM with 6.5 version. Could you tell me which one I should flash? The first page has 4 roms so I need the 6.5. Could you please direct me to the correct version. Thanks again.