View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

I hate to sound like a whiner- but I'm gonna.
I really love these new builds and I've tried a few other people's, but I really like the way Calk builds them. My problem is that I still don't like Manila. I like the WM7 Titanium project and the themes. I like that the Titanium tweaks all work. And the menus/notifications look right and work correctly.

I've been trying for the better part of the day to make a stock ROM using Calk's kitchen and just take out all the Manila stuff (and I use Opera9.7). I haven't been able to get past the customizations screen yet. Most of them are stopping at boot screen. The last two times I keep getting an error that NBHUtil.exe is having a fit and everything then shuts down.

Anyone build such a monster that want's to share?
Please?

Last edited by Trident; 10-03-2009 at 04:50 PM.