Thread: Iconsoft Phonex
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 12:30 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Iconsoft Phonex

I used PhoneX on my mogul for a while and really liked it over the stock dialer. Even after using some of the custom skins, the mogul dialer was just a bit too cramped for my big fingers. PhoneX solved that for me...especially with the haptic feedback when I press the softkeys.
I recently switched to a Touch Pro and while the dialer was a bit better and "seemed" to look like it may have been based on PhoneX, I ended up upgrading to PhoneX which again made a big difference. Dialing is easier and scrolling through my contacts is better too. I like the favorites feature a lot too. I'm still running the 1.4 trial but will be giving 2.0 a try. At 24.95, it's not too bad a price for a purchase.
Maybe PPCGeeks will add it to their new store....discount maybe too for members? Hmm, sounds like a good idea.
Anyway, if you are interested, yuo can check it out at www.iconsoft.com .

David