View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 11:14 AM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW TP2 - No Warning When Battery Is Low?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I checked the value that is changed with the cab, and mine is set to just "lowbatt" not what the cab is setting it to. However, there is another value that is set to "\Windows\lowbatt.wma" that isn't being changed by the cab posted. The key is HKCU\ControlPanel\Notifications\{A877D663-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408} and Wave=\Windows\lowbatt.wma
Good catch. I missed that regkey when I was looking last night. Based on your saying it works, and another poster saying it works, I doubt my reg change would have any affect. I would say it's more likely the system volume was turned very low or off when the OP's battery hit 10%. This is especially easy to do if the single volume control is set to off in the TF3D sound settings because you can then control system sound volume level and phone volume level separately.