View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Maverick0984
PPCGeeks Regular

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Well I have been following his updates, and when you said Rhodium is for tp2 I have to ask myself I wonder what NRG met when says this on his front page, and for that matter which phone runs Titanium because its not really the tp, The Tp runs straight up TF3D I thought ??? Please help me understand this a little better. "Standard" includes the new TF3D2 (Rhodium Manila) along with the standard Windows Mobile 6.5 today plugin (Titanium*) and the Tachi dialer "Titanium" only includes the Titanium today plugin. No Manila in this version. This also includes the regular HTC dialer "OldManila" includes the older TF3D Manila (as seen on a stock ROM), plus Titanium. This also includes the regular HTC dialer
Titanium is the default skin/theme for windows mobile 6.5, all 6.5 roms have it, TP or TP2, doesn't matter. TF3D2 is then a skin made by HTC to be used on a windows mobile phone. Neither titanium or tf3d2 mean it is a TP or TP2, both can go on either phone.