View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 04:42 PM
amw1972
Jailbroken and rooted

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dyeing your battery cover- Instructions (Pics of orange removed)

First off...great job on the different looks...Thanks for starting this thread because there are some folks that didn't have the first TP...and they probably didn't know about the RIT dye process.

Second of all...smart to start a Sprint specific thread since the original TouchPros were different devices (esp. under the hood...I still would have loved the faceted back that the European versions had)

Third of all...if you like your phone the way it is...then leave it at that. If you're on PPC Geeks, you're looking for a way to get the MOST out of your phone...so this is just another way. Stop flaming the thread starter that wants to share and contribute to the community.

I've been trying to get xtra covers from my local Sprint repair center with no success. Obvious reason being the TP2 is not IN the stores yet. But, for all those of you that might consider doing this, the Sprint centers keeps the battery covers before they send the phone in for repairs...and when the phones come back they have a replacement cover. So usually, they'll have onesies and twosies back there...just gotta ask.

BTW, love the speaker mesh cover only dye job...I'm considering that one

This post has been thanked 2 times.