View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Maverick0984
PPCGeeks Regular

Maverick0984 is keeping up the good workMaverick0984 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
Just curious-- what radio are you using? I'll give Lumos a run, but typically I don't use the phone much so the backlight isn't on much at all. Normally I'll check emails once an hour, if that, but the battery life still plummets very quickly. Not much talking at all either.

Also curious, what is your tbattery "current" showing. Right now mine jumps between 93 and 143 and it's not plugged in and backlight is around the 50% mark. *edit* -- I hit the top power/standby button, and came back and checked it again after about 5 minutes, and it now jumps from about 60-330, and the phone feels very warm too.
Mine is currently 57mA, but it hops around a bit. 143 seems reasonable for normal battery usage.

I'm at 72% around 3PM when I took it off the charger at 6:30AM. Not a ton of usage, but some.

That is with 0 battery tweaks and the 9/6 ROM. I really think there was something glitchy in the 9/20 ROM. You shouldn't have to tweak it out to get moderate battery drain.

I do however have around 20-30% backlight brightness on battery.