View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:50 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
Just curious-- what radio are you using? I'll give Lumos a run, but typically I don't use the phone much so the backlight isn't on much at all. Normally I'll check emails once an hour, if that, but the battery life still plummets very quickly. Not much talking at all either.

Also curious, what is your tbattery "current" showing. Right now mine jumps between 93 and 143 and it's not plugged in and backlight is around the 50% mark.
Radios are location dependent...so you'll want to experiment. Those current numbers are normal for the device at "rest" - activating your data connection should throw it WAY up. And definitely install Lumos, if you haven't.

Have you let the device die? ...the power indicator will drop form 100-90% pretty fast...then things settle. It's the drop from 90% to 0% that you wanna use to gauge. Or, better still, the time from disconnecting from a charger to the devices death to get a better idea of average battery life.

Hope some of that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.