View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 09:41 AM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by palm View Post
For those who were successful in getting pricematched by email,can you please share the email you sent to sprint. I tried almost 10 times including emails,phone,chat and was denied on every attempt. No matter what i do or say, i am denied. I am very close to 30 day return period.

Thanks.

I would like to know this as well, because I also got an email back this morning saying they do not price match, but I can send the phone back to get a refund if I wanted to. Crazy. I'm just going to be really mad if they lower the price just as soon as I am OUT of my 30-day window.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...