View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 07:58 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Does anyone have the orginal OEM and ROM folders for the WM6.5 Emu Kitchen.
It seems whenever I unpack and then repack to .bin file I lose all of the themes, not the files in the SYS folder but the ability to switch between them once the Emu is running.
So the only thing I'm figuring is something is not getting converted either in the OEM or ROM folders on the unpacking process...

One other thing, how do I upgrade the XIP for the WM6.5 Emu Kitchen? I have been reading up some, but seeing how fast some people do it on here I'm thinking I'm missing something!

Thanks!
Well, as far as the themes go, that would be caused by attributes not being set properly on the SYS.

The XIP, don't remember off hand. You might have to inject it manually into the bin afterword. But, I'm not positive on that.I haven't used it in a while.
This post has been thanked 2 times.