View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 08:42 PM
KrazyKevin76
Regular 'Geeker

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76
Re: Got a refurb >:(

I guess to each their own. But in my line of work, and my expectations of others, anything less than 100% is not EXCEPTABLE. Yes, if I pay only $149 or $349 for a phone, it will be 100% perfect. Even if its just a dead pixel or two, it not my fault verizon accepted that HTC went with a cheap screen. It's all on them. When they get 25% of the phones returned for dead pixels, its up to them on how they deal with it. Yes, they can raise the price. But it's up to us to decide whether your gonna pay the higher price. If we quite buying defective phones, HTC and the cellular companies will have a decision to make. Do we keep going with cheap screens and deal with these returns or do we upgrade the screen and satisfy the end user.

Again, if your loaded and money doesn't mean anything to you, keep whatever they give you and go on your merry way. Don't worry about it. But don't jump on us that expect to get EXACTLY what we paid for!! And that is a PERFECT phone.