View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:31 PM
bast525
Regular 'Geeker

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any guesses or inside info on Imagio graphics/video performance?

So I got a Touch Pro 2 on launch day, but so far I am dissapointed by the still-ongoing graphics issues (though it does perform better than the TP1), and also with the camera, which compared directly to my TP1, takes noticeably worse pics.

I've been strongly considering returning it under the 30 day worry free guarantee, and picking up the Omnia II instead when it launches. Though I would sorely miss the keyboard, the faster proc, built in 8GB (we think?), better camera (first omnia had a GREAT camera), and flash might make it worth it....

Do we have any info or any reason to beleive that the Imagio will have better graphics/video playback performance tha the TP2? As for the camera, if it is the same as the Euro Diamond 2, how good are the pics compared to the TP2? I know it is also 5MP but that means so little these days... and WHY HTC feels like we dont want a flash on our phone is beyond me!

Two such comparable devices.... who's going Omnia and who's going Imagio??